Last Updated: December, 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, here’s what I’m focused on right now in no particular order:
- Daily meditation as part of my “Year of Calm”.
- I’m currently learning more about Applied Machine Learning and,
- Starting with #100DaysOfML challenge in January, 2021 with the primary focus on Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow - Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems book I recently bought.
- Finally finished reading: AIQ: How People and Machines Are Smarter Together by Nick Polson, James Scott and would highly recommend it to anyone with interests in Data Science/ML/AI/DL
- Re-reading: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Completed the Deep Learning Specialization course from Coursera [Completed 5 of 5 courses].
- My progress can be accessed here ;Not up-to-date
- Attempting to build a writing habit by creating a new article every 2nd week on this blog.
- Reviving my YouTube channel and creating videos focused on Python/Linux/Git tips and tricks.
- My latest video is a tutorial on Simplified Face Detection Implementation using OpenVINO in under 10 lines of code.