Last Updated: February, 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, here’s what I’m focused on right now in no particular order:
- Enrolled for a Cloud Developer Nano degree with Udacity and completed project 2 of 5.
- I’ve pledged to learn for at least 30 minutes for 30 days in the #30DaysUdacity challenge. Follow my journey: @mphomphego
- Constantly working to improve my side project: Shopping list bot and @easyequities portfolio updater.
- Contributing to open-source at least once a week, in order to maintain my position on https://commits.top/south_africa.html
- Attempting to build a writing habit by creating a new article every 2nd week on this blog.
- Reviving my YouTube channel and creating videos focused on Python/Linux/Git tips and tricks.
- Daily meditation as part of my “Year of Calm”.
- Currently reading: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown