Last Updated: June, 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, here’s what I’m focused on right now in no particular order:
- Completed the Udacity Intel Edge AI for IoT Developer Nano degree - Completed 3/3 projects which can be viewed here
- Continuing with #100DaysOfCode challenge from mid-April with focuses on ML/AI and Computer Vision, follow my progress
- Contributing to open-source at least once a week, in order to maintain my position on https://commits.top/south_africa.html
- Attempting to build a writing habit by creating a new article every 2nd week on this blog.
- Reviving my YouTube channel and creating videos focused on Python/Linux/Git tips and tricks.
- My latest video is a tutorial on building a Face Mask Detection using Pre-trained models with Intel OpenVINO
- Helping my son post more video’s on his YouTube channel
- Still reading (the lockdown and WFH isn’t making it any easier): Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Daily meditation as part of my “Year of Calm”.