Last Updated: April, 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, here’s what I’m focused on right now in no particular order:
- Read and Listened to Letters From An Astrophysicist by Neil deGrasse Tyson (inspirational and eye opening read)
- Daily meditation as part of my “Year of Calm”.
- Started #100DaysOfCode challenge from mid-April with focuses on ML/AI and Computer Vision, follow my progress
- Enrolled for an Intel Edge AI for IoT Developer Nano degree with Udacity.
- Completed project 5 of 5, and graduated from Cloud Developer Nano degree with Udacity.
- Constantly working to improve my side project: Shopping list bot and @easyequities portfolio updater.
- Contributing to open-source at least once a week, in order to maintain my position on https://commits.top/south_africa.html
- Attempting to build a writing habit by creating a new article every 2nd week on this blog.
- Reviving my YouTube channel and creating videos focused on Python/Linux/Git tips and tricks.
- Helping my son post more video’s on his YouTube channel
- Currently reading: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown