Last Updated: October, 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, here’s what I’m focused on right now in no particular order:
- Reading: AIQ: How People and Machines Are Smarter Together by Nick Polson, James Scott
- Re-reading: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Daily meditation as part of my “Year of Calm”.
- Currently pursuing a Deep Learning Specialization course from Coursera [Completed 3 of 5
- My progress can be accessed here
- Completed my #100DaysOfCode challenge which started mid-April focusing on ML/AI and Computer Vision, follow my progress
- Attempting to build a writing habit by creating a new article every 2nd week on this blog.
- Reviving my YouTube channel and creating videos focused on Python/Linux/Git tips and tricks.
- My latest video is a tutorial on Simplified Face Detection Implementation using OpenVINO in under 10 lines of code.
- Helping my son post more video’s on his YouTube channel
- Checkout his latest video.